1. It is impossible to match a mask to hair structure. Oils are composed of fatty acids that make up the natural hydro-lipid barrier of the scalp and bind keratin scales that surround the hair. Depending on the size of their particles, the oils match low or high porosity (healthy or damaged hair).
2. Hair masks can weigh the hair down. A very thick and rich mask may leave residue if we apply too much or don’t rinse it out properly. Consequently, we are one step closer to lack of volume, greasy hair and dandruff. Despite the greasy consistency, hair oils are perfectly absorbed and non-overburdening. All we need to do is pay attention to our hair porosity.
3. Hair masks require time for the application. We need at least 30 minutes to apply it, massage into the hair and rinse out. You can perform an overnight hair oil treatment but you may as well use an oil as express treatment: for dry hair, 15 minutes before washing or after washing without rinsing.
These are three most important reasons yet we could name far more: lower costs, better efficiency, maximum effectiveness. Oiling definitely wins the competition. Since I found out about hair oils, I have been using them for heat protection, easier combing and shine-boosting. My experience allows me to state that hair oils will replace hair masks soon. See it for yourself!
Would you like to be sure that your hair care is effective? Meet a product that outclasses every hair mask. It is hair oil in three versions for low, medium and high porosity. I guess it will be popular among women who like intensive action delivered by masks yet expect something lightweight matching their needs.
NANOIL HAIR OIL
Three versions of the oil for different types of hair porosity
Capacity: 100 ml
Undoubtedly, hair oiling is far better than using masks. Oils are irreplaceable hair products. Nanoil hair oil is my favourite. Why Nanoil?
It is the one and only product that manages to deliver 100% of its nutrients and provides maximum effectiveness. The brand made sure that the cosmetic’s action is based on the results of studying hair structure and hair needs. That is why, Nanoil hair oil scores a hit. It takes care of the external layer of the hair but also penetrates the hair and scalp. I strongly recommend Nanoil because there is no other product that would give such full care.
Would you like to enjoy shiny and healthy hair? Nourish it with the power of natural ingredients contained in Nanoil hair oil. I realized that natural substances and reasonable innovation matter in hair care. Nanoil hair oil is a modern and original product (the only one matching hair porosity) that brings precise effects. Pick one of the three oils and see that you can too have hair like a model. You can choose between:
• Nanoil for Low Porosity Hair,
• Nanoil for Medium Porosity Hair,
• Nanoil for High Porosity Hair.
All you need to do before buying the oil is identify your hair porosity. You can do it by observing the features of your hair, doing a water test or visiting a hair specialist like me. All necessary info about hair porosity and the choice of oils can be found on the official Nanoil website.
ANALYSIS OF EFFECTS
Where does this magic on your hair come from? There is an explanation for everything. Nanoil hair oil – regardless of the version – has one important feature: it matches hair structure. As a consequence, it is absorbed right after the application and doesn’t weigh the hair down. The internal action is most effective and gives long-lasting effects in hair care. I will try to explain hair benefits of Nanoil. It is also worth mentioning that the three versions are all-natural, free from parabens and silicones. This is what hair-loving women like most!
Nanoil for Low Porosity Hair
This version of Nanoil hair oil works if your hair is straight, difficult to style, slowly-drying, lacking volume and requires strong protection e.g. from the blistering sun and high temperature. It is composed of nine oils rich in saturated fatty acids that:
– protect the hair from the sunlight, high temperature, toxins, etc.
– slow down aging processes, providing elasticity and softness
– reduce blow-dry time and control moisture level
– boost hair growth and inhibit hair loss
– take care of the scalp, regulate pH and control sebum secretion
Nanoil for High Porosity Hair
Nanoil formula created for damaged hair will work for you if your hair is dehydrated, brittle, dull, splitting and falling out. It is the combination of six oils abounding in omega-7 and omega-9 acids that:
– deeply regenerate, reinforce and rebuild the hair
– speed up hair growth, preventing falling out
– nourish the scalp and hair ends exposed to splitting
– soothe irritation, eliminate dryness, dullness and breakage
– reduce frizz and static
Nanoil for Medium Porosity Hair
Unquestionably, the best oil for problematic hair – somewhere between healthy and damaged hair – that gets frizzy in contact with dampness, can get static and split. It consists of six oils with the maximum quantity of omega-3 and omega-6 acids that:
– provide full hair care, smooth the surface and boost shine
– shield the hair from harmful external factors
– prevent static, frizz and dullness
– strengthen the natural hydro
-lipid barrier of the hair
– make sure the scalp functions in a proper way, reduce dandruff
– ingredients matching the hair structure,
– the best composition of natural oils and active ingredients,
– three versions ideal for three hair types,
– amazingly lightweight and excellently absorbed formula
– effective hair care in an elegant packaging.
– you must identify your hair porosity before choosing the oil.